Included in the cost of garbage pickup.
- Place carts at least three feet apart
- Place both carts out by 6 a.m., or the night before your pickup day
- Place away from parked cars, trees, fences, mailboxes, and other obstructions
- Place with handles and wheels facing you home
- Place cart wheels as close to the curb as possible
- Lid of cart should be closed if possible
- Unhook any temporary bungee cords/tie-downs you may have used to secure the lid
- For more information on cart placement, CLICK HERE.
Your Recycling will be picked up Biweekly:
Recycling will be picked up EVERY OTHER WEEK, on the same day and location as your garbage cart. Carts must be out by 6 a.m. or the night before your pickup day. Please place your recycling cart or bin 3 feet from your garbage cart or one on each side of driveway/alley.
We will collect the following recyclable items:
• Paper Products — newspaper (including all inserts), magazines, catalogs, telephone books, office/computer paper, shredded paper, envelopes, mail, chipboard/paperboard (like cereal boxes) and corrugated cardboard. Shredded Paper: Please place in PAPER BAG. Cardboard: If cardboard does not fit in recycling cart, cut into 2' x 2' pieces, flatten and place next to the cart.
• Plastic Products — bottles and containers with #1 through #7 on the bottom (discard pumps). NO PLASTIC BAGS will be accepted, they cannot be recycled at our facility. They can be dropped off at most local supermarkets for recycling.
• Glass — bottles and jars, clear, brown, and green colors are accepted (remove caps and lids and place in garbage). NO BROKEN GLASS will be accepted.
• Metals — tin and aluminum food or beverage containers are recyclable, as well as empty aerosol cans (please remove plastic tips).